The annual Parent/Player Kickoff Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 26th at 5:30pm. This meeting will be held at the Four Seasons.
All Parents/Players are encouraged to attend this meeting!
What to expect when you arrive...
1. You will receive a handout at the door that includes the Meeting Agenda, Teams Rosters, and Station Map (this will be explained in more detail at the meeting).
2. Important! For those that have NOT paid your fundraising fee, there will be tables setup when you arrive to take care of this. You are encouraged to come early (between 5:00pm-5:30pm) to take care of this. Please bring your checkbook!
3. There will also be a prizes table setup. You can enter your player's name into a drawing for prizes to be handed out that night.
What else will happen that night?
1. Players will find out what team they are on.
2. Players will be able to meet their coach(s).
3. Players will receive their uniform.
4. Parents will get explanation on expectations for the baseball season.
If you have any questions or concerns before that night, please let us know.